Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWhat's going onLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Almost done with a giant city

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mrperson237

mrperson237

Almost done with a giant city Empty
PostSubject: Almost done with a giant city   Almost done with a giant city EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 5:39 pm

Hey everyone, for the past month or so, ive been working on a city in the sky. Ive been collecting floating islands to build on and have almost finished. when completed, you'll be able to purchase these to build a home on. if you have a home already, no problem! I should be able to copy it and turn it into a island. Also under construction is the apartment complex for you to live in.

right now the roads, buildings and farms are under construction. due to the nature of the build, i will make a designated area to mine and will also find a use for the space. You are NOT permitted to mine anywhere else. all house's must be above ground. You should ask me where to build.

currently, it is not open for living. Also, Im lacking of a good name. if you can think of one, please tell me.

Back to top Go down
Touketsu
Owner
Owner
Touketsu

Almost done with a giant city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost done with a giant city   Almost done with a giant city EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 6:24 pm

Eskthul is the best i can come up with O:
Back to top Go down
https://blackmoongaming.forumotion.com

Almost done with a giant city
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: