Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWhat's going onLatest imagesRegisterLog in

thoughts on black moon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mrperson237

mrperson237

thoughts on black moon Empty
PostSubject: thoughts on black moon   thoughts on black moon EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 4:29 pm

I have a few ideas that I would like to share

One thing that i think would be help full are new mods because I find that im the only one and the server feels short staffed. on this idea, we should have a mentoring program where a mentor teaches the new person the commands and info.

also as an idea, i think we should get a jobs plugin and the mob arena plugin. both of these are very awesome plugins that could be installed to boost the amount of stuff to do on the server.

finally, i think that getting factions going would be a great thing.

thank you :3

Back to top Go down
Touketsu
Owner
Owner
Touketsu

thoughts on black moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: thoughts on black moon   thoughts on black moon EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:06 pm

mrperson237 wrote:
I have a few ideas that I would like to share

One thing that i think would be help full are new mods because I find that im the only one and the server feels short staffed. on this idea, we should have a mentoring program where a mentor teaches the new person the commands and info.

also as an idea, i think we should get a jobs plugin and the mob arena plugin. both of these are very awesome plugins that could be installed to boost the amount of stuff to do on the server.

finally, i think that getting factions going would be a great thing.

thank you :3

I think you're right on the part where we should have a mentoring program. We just need more mod appliers.
A jobs plugin like MCJobs? I could add it, but i'd need some time to configure it so it doesn't give too much money.
A Mob arena plugin? Not sure what that is O:
Factions, i'm trying to edit the config because it doesn't let others use Colored Chat.
Back to top Go down
https://blackmoongaming.forumotion.com

thoughts on black moon
Page 1 of 1